When it’s summertime and there are endless activities, it never hurts to have some easy no cook meal options! This Chocolate Overnight Oats recipe from Homemade Nutrition is a tasty dish to satisfy your sweet tooth and can be paired with a banana and eaten for breakfast… Enjoy!
Chocolate Overnight Oats
- 1/3 cup instant or quick-cooking oats (can also used steel cut or rolled oats)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- pinch of cinnamon (about 1/8 teaspoon)
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup or honey
- 1/3 cup milk
- small splash of vanilla, about 1/8 teaspoon (optional)
- 1/2 banana, sliced for serving
For directions click here.