This garlic shrimp with cilantro spaghetti squash from Eating Well is light and refreshing–perfect for summer! Nicely paired with some sautéed greens on the side. (Also, loaded with fresh cilantro, a natural detoxifier!) Enjoy!!
Garlic Shrimp with Cilantro Spaghetti Squash
- 1 2½- to 3-pound spaghetti squash, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt, divided
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper⅓ cup dry white wine, such as pinot grigio
- 1 pound peeled and deveined raw shrimp (16-20 per pound), tails left on if desired
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- Lemon wedges for serving
For directions click here.